From WebLab Wiki
- AXES : Access to Audiovisual Archives, FP7 ICT 2011
- SAIMSI : Suivi Adaptatif Interlingue et Multi-Sources des Informations, French ANR CSOSG Project 2009
- Virtuoso : Versatile InfoRmation Toolkit for end-Users Oriented open-Sources explOitation, FP7 Security 2010
- WebContent: The Semantic Web Platform, French ANR Project 2005, to build 4 business intelligence applications
- VITALAS: Video & image Indexing and Retrieval in the Large Scale, European Project 2006, to build a scalable multimedia search engine
- e-Wok Hub: Environmental Web Ontology Knowledge Hub, French ANR Project 200 to build a geoscience knowledge management platform.
- WebLab Video channel
Videos of several applications powered by WebLab.
- VITALAS V1 video demonstration
Note that this video is now quite old (2008) and that online demo should be accessible on VITALAS Website (the maintenance policy of VITALAS systems is under partners responsibility and thus demonstration may not be available though).
- WebContent Video
This video shows and explains the first WebContent (webcontent.fr) platform demonstration. It implements a classical named entities extraction but the main point is that it is done through the connection of 6 PCs running various services that form the basic blocks of a watch application and implemented by various partners with different technologies.
- Warehousing Web Resources with the WebContent Platform
Description: Soumission to World Wide Web 2009 Conference, of an article describing the WebLab architercture for the WebContent Project
- Semantic Hubs for Geological Projects
Description: Publication in 1st Workshop on Semantic Metadata Management and Applications 2008 about a Service-oriented architecture for accessing resources through semantically designed portals called hubs based on the WebLab Architecture
- WebLab: An integration infrastructure to ease the development of multimedia processing applications
Description: An article published in the International Conference "Software & Systems Engineering and their Applications" 2008 describing the WebLab architecture