From WebLab Wiki
- SAIMSI : Suivi Adaptatif Interlingue et Multi-Sources des Informations
- Virtuoso : VERSATILE INFORMATION TOOLKIT FOR END-USERS ORIENTED OPEN-SOURCES EXPLOITATION
- WebContent: The Semantic Web Platform, French ANR Project 2005, to build 4 business intelligence applications
- VITALAS: Video & image Indexing and Retrieval in the Large Scale, European Project 2006, to build a scalable multimedia search engine
- e-Wok Hub: Environmental Web Ontology Knowledge Hub, French ANR Project 200 to build a geoscience knowledge management platform.
- WebLab Video channel
Videos of several applications powered by WebLab.
- WebContent Video
This video shows and explains the first WebContent (webcontent.fr) platform demonstration. It implements a classical named entities extraction but the main point is that it is done through the connection of 6 PCs running various services that form the basic blocks of a watch application and implemented by various partners with different technologies.
- Warehousing Web Resources with the WebContent Platform
Description: Soumission to Wold Wide Web 2009 Conference, of an article describing the WebLab architercture for the WebContent Project
- Semantic Hubs for Geological Projects
Description: Publication in 1st Workshop on Semantic Metadata Management and Applications 2008 about a Service-oriented architecture for accessing resources through semantically designed portals called hubs based on the WebLab Architecture
- WebLab: An integration infrastructure to ease the development of multimedia processing applications
Description: An article published in the International Conference "Software & Systems Engineering and their Applications" 2008 describing the WebLab architecture