Powered by WebLab
From WebLab Wiki
This page present a reduced selection of research projects where the multiple demonstrators and prototypes have been developed using the WebLab platform.
- SIIP: Speaker Identification Integrated Project, Work Programme 2013, Topic SEC-2013.5.1-2 (Audio and voice analysis, speaker identification for security applications – Integration Project).
- TWIRL: Twinning virtual World (on-line) Information with Real world (off-Line) data sources, ITEA 2, #10029.
- AXES: Access to Audiovisual Archives, FP7 ICT 2011.
- SAIMSI : Suivi Adaptatif Interlingue et Multi-Sources des Informations, French ANR CSOSG Project 2009.
- Virtuoso: Versatile InfoRmation Toolkit for end-Users Oriented open-Sources explOitation, FP7 Security 2010.
- WebContent: The Semantic Web Platform, French ANR Project 2005, to build 4 business intelligence applications.
- VITALAS: Video & image Indexing and Retrieval in the Large Scale, European Project 2006, to build a scalable multimedia search engine.
- e-Wok Hub: Environmental Web Ontology Knowledge Hub, French ANR Project 200 to build a geoscience knowledge management platform.