From WebLab Wiki
The WebLab is an open source (under LGPL 2.1) platform aimed at providing intelligence systems and any other applications that need to process multimedia data (text, image, audio and video). Go to Videos and Publications to see several presentations about WebLab. For a more in depth explanation of what WebLab provides, see WebLab Architecture.
If you have any queries or need further information about our services, you can contact us at: WebLab Contact .
- 29 March 2012: OW2 Programming Contest !
- WebLab team has submitted 3 topics: detect and manage legal terms on web documents, rich and intelligent HTML5 video viewer portlet, big data distributed content access methods evaluation
- 10 February 2012: ECG 2012 WebLab application released !
- We released a version 1.0 of the WebLab application demonstrated during EGC conference, more details here.
- 8 February 2012: Video of european project Axes based on WebLab
- See Publications for more videos and articles about WebLab.
- 31 January 2012: SOS-DLWD 2012 Bordeaux
- SOS-DLWD workshop happened during EGC conference. The proceedings can be found there. Thanks to all participants.
- 6 December 2011: Structure Ontology
- We just released the first structure ontology for the WebLab Model 1.2.2 !
- 10 November 2011: WebLab Resources Validator
- We are pleased to announce the release of Resource-validator to validate inputs and outputs of WebLab services (compatible with soapUI). Check it out !
- 18 October 2011: WebLab Web site slowdowns
- Our hosting provider has some difficulties at the moment, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are in the process of moving the web site to another server.
- 20 September 2011: WebLab Archetype and Eclipse plugins
- We now provide a WebLab Archetype Plugin and a WebLab Eclipse Plugin to generate WebLab services.
- 9 August 2011: WebLab Web site update
- Website documentation has been updated. Main web site was updated the to ease navigation.
- 31 July 2011: WebLab Core Release
- WebLab Core 1.2.2 has been released. This release includes several important bugfixes and new features. Please see the Download page for more details.
- 5 April 2011: OW2 Mature project process
- We began the process to become a mature project in OW2.
- 10 January 2011: Information
- We had some feedback about the WebLab 1.2 release, we know there are problems with the zip archive release, to avoid these problems, please see the Download section.