Welcome to the WebLab WIKI
This is the main page of the Weblab Wiki.
From this page, you can go to the following section :
- Demonstration Installation Guide. How to install the WebLab demo and its usage ? This section is intended for anyone who wants to use the WebLab demo.
- Implementation Details. Best practices to do common tasks like adding an RDF annotation on a MediaUnit or deserializing WebLab objects from xml. This section is intended for developers.
- WebLab Service Development. About the sources and implementation of WebLab Services. This section explains how to develop a 'Hello world !' WebLab Service.
- WebLab Portlet Development. About the sources and implementation of WebLab Services. This section explains how to develop a 'Hello world !' WebLab Portlet.
- Chain Orchestration.About customizing the WebLab demo application. This section is intended for those interested in the development or deployment of WebLab applications.
- OW2 Forge : http://forge.ow2.org/projects/weblab/
Where you will find the code on an SVN repository and the bug tracking tool that allows to report problems and suggest evolutions.
Where you will find some answers to solve problems or where you could post in case you face a difficulty not covered in this wiki.