From WebLab Wiki
WebLab 1.2.2 is released here.
To start using the WebLab, see Getting Started.
Changes from previous version
The main changes are:
- the addition of a type of Segment : TrackSegment (See its use in WebLab Model and its documentation)
- WebLab uses Apache CXF instead of JAXWS-RT to generate WebLab Model from xsd and web services.
- We split WebLab ontology into 3 ontologies: Model, Processing and Retrieval
more information on all changes, you can read the Release note.
How to update from previous version
- To update your components using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see how to update your component.
- To update your services using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see how to update your service.
- To update your portlets using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see how to update your portlet.
The WebLab Exchange Model is:
For more information on the purpose of each element of the Exchange model, see the WebLab 1.2.2 Exchange Model details.
Services are currently being updated to WebLab 1.2.2.
Web Service Orchestration
WebLab interoperability between services or components encompass several specifications. We try as much as we can to support standard protocols, formats and technology. However sometimes JSR or Web Standards may be fuzzy or vague on some key details to make things work together.