Changes from WebLab 1.2
The main changes are:
- the addition of a type of Segment : TrackSegment (See its use in WebLab Model and its documentation)
- WebLab uses Apache CXF instead of JAXWS-RT to generate WebLab Model from xsd and web services.
- We split WebLab ontology into 3 ontologies: Model, Processing and Retrieval
more information on all changes, you can read the Release note.
How to update from WebLab 1.2
- To update your components using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see WebLab_1.2.2/How_To_Update#Component
- To update your services using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see WebLab_1.2.2/How_To_Update#Service
- To update your portlets using WebLab 1.2 to WebLab 1.2.2, see WebLab_1.2.2/How_To_Update#Portlet
The WebLab Exchange Model is:
For more information on the purpose of each element of the Exchange model, see the WebLab_1.2.2/WebLab_Exchange_Model.
Services are currently being updated to WebLab 1.2.2.
There are already up to date services:
Portlets are currently being updated to WebLab 1.2.2.
There is no up to date portlet at the moment.