WebLab EGC2012 Application
This version is a simple package of the WebLab application that has been demonstrated during EGC demonstration conference.
This example provides the following features:
- documents/webpages search and indexation
- documents/webpages structure and format support (see [WebLab_EGC2012_Application#Remarks| note about structure])
- documents/webpages management through collection tagging
To download this application, see EGC Application.
- Download the archive containing the EGC application from EGC Application download.
- Unzip EGC_Application-1.0.zip
- go to weblab-egc
- launch run.sh ou run.bat from a console
To install this application, unzip the archive and you are done !
If you want to activate structure processing on documents, you have to install other tools on your system:
- libreoffice or openoffice http://www.libreoffice.org/
- pdftohtml cml-image version https://github.com/igors/poppler/branches
- wkhtmltopdf 0.11.0_rc static http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf
You can only activate this feature with Linux.
Go to the new directory
weblab-egc and launch the script:
- Main first page:
- Search and results page:
- Annotated document page: